Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Resource Boosters and the like

Go down 
+4
JawaChiller
EvO
Scooter
CC-7567
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CC-7567
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
CC-7567

Resource Boosters and the like Empty
PostSubject: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:32 am

Earlier today I realized how little some of us know about Resource Boosters, so I decided to talk about it in length. I will also talk about Detroids, Krakens and Newtrons along with the new Planet Field Feature.

-Resource Boosters:
---Three types of Resources: As usual there is Metal, Crystal and Deuterium. With these three types there are ways to boost you mines production. Gold Boosters (30%), Silver Boosters (20%), and Bronze Boosters (10%). Each booster is only active for one week at a time by itself but if you activate more than one at a time then it lengthens the time that it is active, it does not increase the percentage. This only works if they are the same percentage, you cannot have a 30% active at the same time as a 10%, but you can do this if they are different types of resources. For example you can have a 30% Metal and 20% crystal active at the same time.

Resource Boosters and the like 81135e486457c7f72684f43adb076c2e06792405-largeResource Boosters and the like F3048c53d13cb40596cf6f2622db5cc48c2a8708-largeResource Boosters and the like 9a5c021bb10106aeb9c16cbcf13a0d335959a8e8-large

-Detroids, Krakens and Newtrons:
--- There are three types of speed ups as I will call them. Detroids speed up your shipyard contracts. There are Gold (6 hrs), Silver (2 hrs), and Bronze (30 min). These are great to have laying around, in-case of an attack you can ninja the attacker without fleet by insta building defense, they are also great during graviton. My grav run was a total of 1 min. 30 seconds for sats 30 seconds for Death Star. Krakens speed up your building contracts. There are Gold (6 hrs), Silver (2 hrs), and Bronze (30 min). These are less used than detroids and will most likely sit around a lot. Newtrons speed up your research contracts. There are Gold (6 hrs), Silver (2 hrs), and Bronze (30 min). These are even less used than the Krackens in my experience. I only use them to rid myself of them.

Resource Boosters and the like Dark_matter

-More Planet Fields:
---These are relatively new to the game (Released during the 10th anniversary thing). They can increase the amount of fields you planet can have. As usual there are Gold, Silver and Bronze but this time time it is not a percentage or a time, it is an actual number. Gold is 15 additional slots, Silver is 9 additional slots and Bronze is a measly four additional slots. These are great if you don't like your homeworlds or your new planets number of slots and if you do not wish to abandon your homeworld that you have worked on since the start of the game or continue searching for a larger planet. This is what you should use if you terraformer has an unreal amount of energy required for the next level. Now they do cost Dark Matter and you CAN NOT find them in the merchant tab, only in the Shop tab. But they are a great feature and I would get them if I had money to burn.

Resource Boosters and the like Ddc59021e1e5cec24be946c7f2dcc55721a540fa-largeResource Boosters and the like 67c8a380625953698ae109c3af85075419c8fe36-largeResource Boosters and the like 34b21de1e58cdcfe271ac19798c6a877dfd7bc16-large

Last edited by CC-7567 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:38 am

Don't start what you can't finish Razz
Back to top Go down
CC-7567
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
CC-7567

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm

I finished it, and also talked about the More Planet Fields Feature...

I hope you all enjoy it...
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:54 am

I sure didn't read it ;P
Back to top Go down
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:11 am

I should stop hoarding these boosters.... I have over 80 but just never activate them XD.
Back to top Go down
JawaChiller
Battleship
Battleship
JawaChiller

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Me too I never use my boosters ...... I really should Razz
Back to top Go down
Geluk
Light Fighter
Light Fighter
Geluk

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 pm

CC-7567 wrote:

if you do not wish to abandon your homeworld that you have worked on since the start of the game or continue searching for a larger planet. This is what you should use if you terraformer has an unreal amount of energy required for the next level.

Can you abandon your homeplanet ?!
Back to top Go down
crusy
Deathstar
Deathstar
crusy

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Geluk
Light Fighter
Light Fighter
Geluk

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

that is sick ! Smile
Back to top Go down
R2D2
Bomber
Bomber
R2D2

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:09 am

JawaChiller wrote:

Wait till all your mines are 32+ then apply them so you get real benefit.

Save up the detroids for emergency / detroid ninja use.
Back to top Go down
Geluk
Light Fighter
Light Fighter
Geluk

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:02 pm

R2D2 wrote:
JawaChiller wrote:

Wait till all your mines are 32+ then apply them so you get real benefit.

Save up the detroids for emergency / detroid ninja use.

Why wait? if you progress faster to the point with 32+ mines, you have a faster progress overall ...
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Geluk wrote:
Why wait? if you progress faster to the point with 32+ mines, you have a faster progress overall ...
That's what I've been saying!
Back to top Go down
orbitz
Bomber
Bomber
orbitz

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:28 pm

if they lasted forever or even for a month i'd agree but 10-30% of next to nothing mine output for just a week would pay for very few boats, where high mines with booster can generate an additional 2.5M each over a week and you can build a lot of ships with that!

research boosters should be used early because research times end up being weeks or months and a few hours off hardly effects anything.

same with the buildings - little point in saving them up really.
Back to top Go down
Geluk
Light Fighter
Light Fighter
Geluk

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 pm

I never run out of boosters tbh, I don't have 11 planets yet ofcourse but I always have around 5 boosters active non stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resource Boosters and the like   Resource Boosters and the like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resource Boosters and the like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Empire :: Galactic Empire :: How To-
Jump to: