Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

How to use galaxy view symbols

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to use galaxy view symbols Empty
PostSubject: How to use galaxy view symbols   How to use galaxy view symbols I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

What do the symbols in galaxy view mean?

*Name(activity column)
-an asterisk (*) next to the name means there has been activity within the last 15 minutes
-a number in brackets (23) means there has been activity on the planet within that many minutes
*A blue name with a (v) means the player is in vacation mode so cannot be interacted with in any way.
*A red name with a (s) indicates a player with 5x more points than you so is therefore too strong and cannot be attacked by you.
*A green name with a (n) indicates a new player who cannot be attacked.
*A light grey (name) with a lower case (i) indicates the player has been inactive (has not logged onto ogame) for over 1 week.
*A dark grey name with a upper case (I) indicates the player has been inactive for over 4 weeks. (Inactive accounts are deleted after 36 days so get raiding them)
*A symbol that looks slightly like a thumbs up means the player is banned. Clicking on this symbol takes you to the pillory. Banned players also have a ranking of 0.

Hope this clears everything up

NB: If any of the colours are slightly off it is due to the fact is is very hard to get the exact colour as ogame when using bb code
Back to top Go down
pappy
Recycler
Recycler
pappy

How to use galaxy view symbols Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to use galaxy view symbols   How to use galaxy view symbols I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:40 am

cheers, and i thought that was just a glitch in my browser that little "thumbs up" symbol.
Back to top Go down

How to use galaxy view symbols
Page 1 of 1